Tuesday 23 September 2008

GAHHHHHHHHHHH !
I SPENT MY ONE WEEK.. !
FINALLY FINISHED WATCHING 命中注定我愛你 !
OMG :D ! ITS A NICE DRAMA, REALLY.
SUPER NICE LAAA ! thou gort abit draggy luh but its still nice & funny :D
woooot ~ rest 1 day b4 starting on new drama ! LOL :x

YAAAAY CHEEEEERS !
YISHIJIE MADE IT INTO FINALS !
GAHHH YISHIJIEEEEE ♥♥♥ ~

lol o= okay thats abit too high. hmmm.
Reminiscence ♥ .


kind of missing those nice memories in audi..
but heck ! I NORT GONA PAY OKAY ! >:D
3 cash faces + 3 cash hats + 2 cash btms + 1 cash heels + change ign + premiumplus&normal msger = 71780 ACash.
1 den face + 5 den tops + 2 den btms + 1 den boots + nick&chat font color + face changer = 1.9m dens + 1.7m dens in hand = 3.6m dens.
(ps. THE DENS I HACKED OUT IS ONLY LIKE 800K OKAY ! AND I ALRDY SUBTRACT IT OUT. SO THE 3.6M DENS IS I EARN DE HORRR !)
mwarks audition ♥ .
i will not really quit la. just quitting my -xACID- and playing abit using DunoLa when theres new modes or when i miss owning ppl in db4 :D
in another word, SEMI MIA-ING ! LOL :x

okay bye (:

No comments: