Sunday 6 July 2008

QUIZES ! i love them LOL x3

Layer 1:ON THE OUTSIDE
Name: chang zhi hui
Birthdate: 6 feb 1991
Eye Colour: same as u =x
Hair Colour: same as u. unless u dyeee.
Righty or Lefty: right !

Layer 2:ON THE INSIDE
My Heritages: my parents ?
Fears: INSECTS YESYES. hmm. lazy think la =x
My Weaknesses: tall. too tall. LOL =x
My Perfect Pizza: pizza ? hawaiian ty. :D

Layer 3:YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW
My Thoughts First Waking Up: walao sian. sch again T_T
My Bedtime:12-9+ for weekdays =x 1-11+ for weekends.
My Most Missed Memory: sec sch days. with my beloved jjzkblcn. x3

Layer 4:MY PICK
Pepsi or Coke: sprite & rootbeer :D
McDonald's or Burger King: MCDONALDS DUH. BURGER KING SUX. =x
Single or Group Dates: group.
Adidas or Nike: adidas bah. but im nort into these sporty brands leh ! =x
Tea or Nestea: err ? yeah lipton with aiai x3
Chocolate or vanilla: CHOCOLATEEEEEEEEEEEx3
Cappuccino or Coffee: cappuccinOoOoOo

Layer 5:DO YOU
Smoke: NO. -'- SMOKERS =x
Curse: sometimes =x
Take a Shower: who dun shower ?
Think You Rock: ohyeah i rawk :D =x
Want to Get Married: not at the moment
Believe in Yourself: i lack self confidence
Think Your a Health Freak: nah. jus eat and drink watever u wan. when one person is suppose to die, nobody can stop it. LOL =x

Layer 6:IN THE PAST
Drank Alcohol: NOPEEE.
Gone to the Mall: ppl who dun shop at all = no life =x
Been on Stage: a few times o=
Eaten Sushi: yeahhh. sakae !
Dyed Your Hair: guai kia dun dye. =p

Layer 7:HAVE YOU EVER..
Played true and dare : always play that during secsch when there's free period. whole bunch of classmates playing tgt. fun !
Changed Who You Were To Fit: mayb bah ?

Layer 8:AGE YOU ARE HOPING..
To be Married: duno.

Layer 9:IN A GUY/GIRL..
Best Eye Colour: use the vip eye color from cash shop or buy cosmetic contact lens -_- --> LOL AIAI !
Best Hair Colour: buy vip hair color from cash shop or go randomly choose 1 color ? LOL --> LOLOLOL =x
Short Hair or Long Hair: short. LONG ARE GAY ! actually depends on how u see short and long =x
Most attactive feature/body part: OHMY. TALL :D:D

Layer 10:WHAT WERE YOU DOING..
A Minute Ago: dinner.
Hour Ago: project
4.5 Hour Ago: audi-ing
1 Month Ago: MAPLING AND ENJOY MY HOLIDAY !
1 Year Ago: 1 year ago i tempo quit maple leh. 100% audi. LOL.

Layer 11: FINISH THE SENTENCES..
I love: maple audi papa mama korkor jiejie valval aiai sweetie honey swithart besties all my frenzxzx.
I hate: smokers betrayers idiots.
I hide: bombs. LOL JOKING =x
I miss: those days.
I need: self discipline. --> yeah. to be more hardworking. more money mesos dens ! LOL

Layer 12: TAG 3 PEOPLE :

VALERIE DUN TRY TO RUN =x !
i wan sabo one nia ! :D idiot adult !

No comments: