Tuesday 29 July 2008

ITS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I BUAYSONG SOMEONE.
IF U DUN OFFEND ME, I WONT BUAYSONG U OF COS ! :D
AND OF COS ! IM NORT EASILY OFFENDED.
I CAN TAKE ALL JOKES && IM VERY FRIENDLY ! =x

BUT AR. WATS CALL SUAY IS,
THAT FKING PERSON IN MY CLASS AR,
(yes i mentioned in prevprevprev post b4)
THE WHOLE CLASS DUN LIKE HIM LEHHH !!
NB. NOW I EXPERIENCED THE DUN LIKE HIM TOOOO !!

the accting hw ar. HOMEWORK mah, i lazy put heading.
so all my answers no heading. ;x
and pls la, so suay my ppr land in his smelly hands to mark.
he lazy like fking hell, see all no heading give all wrong.
my numbers all correct also cant be bothered to mark.
pls la, think i stupid in exam no give heading ar ?
plus i think even the markers for exam are kind'er than u can ?
and how dare u still fking say that u are lenient alrdy (by giving a big fat zero ?)
nbnbnbnb. so damn pissed off.
his irritating shit face jus pissed me off manymany =x
RAWRAWR !
conclusion : jfondl !! && SERIOUSLY, NEX YEAR IF *TOUCHWOOD* SAME CLASS AR, REALLY IS DUNO WAT TO DO ._. BANG WALL AND DIE ? =\

yay :D i love scolding asses like him. 1st time meet sucha ass.
fond asses !! WAHAHAHAHAHAS =x

BYE ALL ~~
WAIT, WOOOOTS ! C-STAR OUT LOLOLOL.
DAMN HAPPY DUNO WHY :x

No comments: