Sunday 15 June 2008

weeee. i watched wishing stairs that day !....
w/o sound for almost the whole show ! LOLOL =x
its scary u know when u solo horror movies ~.~
and my bro scare me by knocking on the house door at 1230am -.-
anw. the show abit nonsense i think. or mayb i skipped alot details due to no sound =x

btw my bro came back from pc fair. with a printer and a ram for me ;D !
YAY A PRINTER AND A RAM ! =x
&& LUCKILY THE RAM WORKS !
AND WOOOOTS ! I CAN ZAK WITH MY COMP LIAOOOOOOOOO !#%$&%$
WEEEEEEEEE ANGELRAY HERE I COMEEEE ~~ =x

talking abt ytd zak. cos gort 2x mah then nobody.
then cc4 door open. NOBODY LEH. =x
i go in tio sl for fun. so shiok la =p for a noob like me )x



okay. went to t3 las night to send kacheng off to england to accompany her darling.
b4 that dinnered at the kopitiam there.
the ice milo is nice =p thickthick sweet sweet. jus wat i love =x
andand alot more shops open since the las time i went !
and if i nort wrong, theres a hotel there o.o
crowne hotel. lols >.>
and this is inside the departure hall. like shopping mall lidat =x
can u spot the pink one beside the escalator =x my cousin lor xD


okay ~ time to end.
wooooooooo tmr gort superband ! ;D
& happy father's day papa :D
sry for my buxiaoness. LOL

No comments: