Tuesday 3 June 2008

halo ! =x
so much of mia-ing when im onlining evryday ._.
mayb im fated nort the siao study type.
or mayb i jus cant resist it and on the comp !! =x

BUTBUTBUTBUTBUT !
i still like fking spent my precious weekend reading marketing la ! ):
memorising all the fking things i considered impt =xx
AND wat come out in the short ans questions i really wana whack the setter =x
"give example ; with specific example" -.- !
example example. u think lecturer give alot example ar @!%!#%^!#
and i notice alot ppl prepare to flung one leh !
esp the spinning head in my er.. area of er.. shit i forgot the bio term =x
aiyah i can see can le. his head is practically spinning to me =x and i see then know he's slping LOL =x

okay la. so its nort really essay for all. cos till today i finish kinda early =x

TODAY TALK ABOUT TODAY =x
i do 30mins finished ady. retail accting.
guess wat ? =x
nobody tell me the meaning of ON CREDIT before !! =x
and then i nv see beforeeee !! i thot accts receivable shld be like pay on account.
this nehneh credit word ! i go write cash ouch >.>
and 1 ending balance answer actually cost 4 marks o=
so my 50 marks gona deduct around less than 10marks bah..
yipee yai yai yipee yipee yai ~

and ytd while studying accting came across this thingy.
this childish person mus be walking that slowly that a car has no choice but to horn him.
and he actually replies "fk u" -.- ! so loud that i can hear from 10th floor.
inconsiderate ppl ! o= jus like my nehbours who smoke like no tmr.
okay la i shldnt curse them die. but can they like smoke in the toilet or wat ?
so that the polluted gas particles wont come to me.
and that fking ass smoking upstair. is giving us danger of burning down my house and mayb me to roasted pig ._.
due to his bloody cigarette ash that drops like no tmr into my room and i gort a bin there o=
make me fking clean my table more than before -.-

sian >.>
econs tmr o=
then pom omg o=
after pom = bugis, kbox, bbq, overnight, movie :D
WOOOOOT.
k audi now bb =x
i wan buy cash luh ): !
ohyah ! i've done up a private server nightlord-to-be look :D
cuteeee ~! cos the cashitems is like available at the npcs. so shiok nor.
I.L.O.V.E.B.L.U.E :D

No comments: