Friday 12 October 2007


* ANGRY ANGRY ANGRY *

ehh wtf laaaaaa !!
i took extra bloody care of my bag for 4mths and 4days.
and it fking gort a blue stain at the flap there today.
and i fking can confirm its nort i make one.
cos if its me, the whole bag will be blue alrdy. ==" !
and so, if let me know which fking idiot stains my bag,
he/she gona die man ! gona eff them upsidedown. =x
tmdd. waste my efforts of taking care of my bag. GRRRs.

yepyep. graduated today. WOOOOs.
its indeed, a very memorable one cos i brought back 7 mosquito bites.
omg love it man. sch canteen i will nv forget/forgive you.
& no photos will be uploaded due to laziness, floodiness & siaoness & shyness LOL !

& gort back report book today !
surprisingly, l1r4 = 16. it shocked me. =x
cos they count in my cca. bleahs.
I WILL STRIVE AND ACHIEVE BETTER RESULTS FOR OS.
for some fking reasons. (:
oo. talking bout cca. they talked bout alumni. wat come back help ur cca.
puiiii. choir dun sux but the conductor sux big time !
so you will never see me there ! HAHAHAHAs.

eh. look at engheng. hes so multi-talented. he can read so many at a time !! LOL. make us laugh until peng in the library la. & i can see the teacher is feddap la !


well look at my nephew. hes cuter. (:

No comments: