Monday 8 October 2007



hmm sense of accomplishment ? maybe bah.
i successfully read the whole of chemistry.
but scared later o lvl come and i forgot ! == !
pray hard i can remember lor ! xD

andand i successfully resist my temptation to aud !!!
thats really very good of me LOL ! =x
although the audition icon still tempted me.
well had the last game on fri @ 1130pm.
sort of promised a friend inside not to play too.
later she see me online then no good liao f3.
so YAY. keep up the good work zhihui ! after 5th nov then aud ! =x

well. think im joining -TWINS- guild after Os bah.
their longform of that TWINS word is.. how to say leh ?
quite cool lor. but their guild master english is cmi ones.
i read their blog until bth haha. think i will join for fun bah.
shall get more cash by playing maple LOL.
*buy cash using mesos* weee.

*WOOTS. i noticed something.
cross referring to post on sept26.
it is stated that i wanted a miracle.
and the fact that i passed my physics for the 1st time.
eh heyhey ~ I WANT MORE MIRACLES LMAOs. ^^

ohkaee. byebye. gdluck & jiayous zhihui. =x

No comments: