Monday 20 October 2008

OMG WUZUN GONA APPEAR IN EPISODE 14 !
not that he nv appear in prev episodes before la, but all very short nia ):
in episode 14 his appearance is many many !
wooot ! look forward to next monday ! xD
WUZUNNNNNNNN ♥ !!

ee sch start le. so boring.
duno wats boring. but i can confirm one thing :
COMMUNICATION SKILLS IS LIKE ENGLISH !
omg la. i got c6 for english and now english lesson again.
wats worse is need do compo essay can ! ):

SHIT LA. talking about communication skills -.-
i had that tutorial today. i knew it only when im in sch.
and that i've planned for a movie after the only lecture today -.-
BUTTERFLY LOVERS = WUZUN ♥ !
THENNNNN I HAD TO CANCEL IT COS OF THE TUTORIAL !
sadded T____T ~
i wan watch Coffin also leh.
i wan Butterfly Coffin lehhh ! LOL ._.

sian nor. that CDS thingy. think nv submit properly.
then today go find cher give him my choices, jitao tell me timetable clash -.-
nid review wat happen and will call back soon.
call = i nid keep my phone with me. LOL.
assssss la ! :x

Tag Repliessss ! :D
[J]unwei™ - lol yah maple sux ~ now my bl also dead liao T.T nobody to argue with me LOL :x
yy - walaooo why lidat T_T
PAPA ッ - walao why cannot lidat ! yalor ur char also sold to ppl ~ nonid that pill =p !
Felix - lol haha ! 18 jin bu jin nice leh ! go watch finish all 20 episodes ! xD aiyoh. i think im changing my mind regarding unban matter again lor :x better not talk about it too much ltr ppl whack me xD

No comments: