Wednesday 20 August 2008

LOL WTF SIA ! ._.
i thot why my eye swollen for nothing.
2days ltr show mama she tell me infection -.-
MEANING I STUDY UNTIL KENA EYE INFECTION LEH !!
AIZAI HOR ;D !
i bet nobody zai'er than me in this LOL :x
right right right ? or left left left ? =\

i noticed i almost 2 weeks nv post le o= !
basically my life is shit ;D !
10th is sunday. BLOODY OLYMPICS. whole weekend olympic olympic.
make until my chongbo de drama also cannot watch -.-
FOR THREEEE WEEKS LEH ! weekend nth do zz ._.

11-15 is sch. yawns.
check coursework grade so to decide whether to study alot or abit. LOL =x
end up ALL GET B -.- except mf cos nv check it ~
econs RA CSA B+, POM B -.- I DUNO WHY MY POM NV GET A PLUS.
hmpf. fine ~ at least im still a guai kia so far (:

then last weekend i spent it dating with my nephew x33
cute like hell la can ? cos he can walk now. walks evrywhere >.> !
u play with him too much then u go anywhere he also follow. damn damn cute la !

went to meet a shortie with cell on mon o=
then watch money nort enough 2 hahahahas.
shortie :D shall nort elaborate =x cos im yzal =x

lalalala. bye. wish me luck for my lovely papers ~
DAMN it ends nex fri. so latezxzxzxzxz );
bleh watever.

No comments: