Saturday 5 April 2008

*edited ! [vulgarities removed!]

okay i nort that pekchek liao my qi xiao le ._.
im nort fated to get angelray today T_T
this is the ss on the 1st batch i went.



u see no one attacking u wana know why ?!
cos gm is disconnecting us from game due to urgent server check from 1130-1230 !
nonsense gm slowpoke now then check.
i think that gm which suggested check de brain grow on butt !

yeps. after check is up. managed to chiong in.
but missed the 1st batch. and i waited for a fishing 2.5hrs or so(?) for the nex batch -.-
my pt ldr tio sl :DD he still say i owe him milk tea ! -.-
cos..
me : waseh my milktea too sweeet .-.
MeetUrMaker(i think, nort sure is it him anot) : share with me !
me : u tio sl then talk !
and he tio it LOL ! ><>
SADDDDDDDDD ~ THERE GOES MY ANGELRAY !
zaking soon i guess >.>

okay i mapled with life nowadays cos its jus gpqing ._.
tio assasination bk3 on mon ! 2nd in vio to tio it ~ lalalas =x
and the impatient me, went to set store on tues morning - 1am =x
and due to the retarded server maintainence on wed, my store is 1day instead of 2 -.-
earned this amount from store o_o ~
tio this kinda rare cape from apq tooooo.


15mins gpq woooot ;O

if u have no idea wad he is throwing, its angelray basic -.-


wooots. my lover is coming tmr x3 =x
mwarkmwark him x3 my cute nephew ~

No comments: