Wednesday 7 February 2007

FIRSTLY,
HAPPY BDAY TO MYSELF ! (=
enjoy real lotsssss.

ty all frens [sch] for de cake xD.
and ! my only present fahrenheit album. T_T
*LOL kind of nonsense ~
no lar i still gort alot more presents !
hvn come nia hahahaha =x; xD
ty all frens [maple] for my maplesuit :D.
really very surprising leh u all buy for me haha.
althou i say something bad but pls dun take it too seriously.
its de sincerity dat counts !
[dis dun apply to hezekiah lim for he owe me a present ahahah]
7smses&7megas;uncountable wishes ! <3

wahahaha im 16 ~
i can watch nc16 show le ! :D
wats sad is i nid wait for nex yr den my bday again. T_T
but nvm ~
i had a joyous 1 dis yr. =x
<33>

SECOND.
bullshit !
i forgot to bring home bio file !
and ! i wonder how m i going to study. -.-
nvm lah go sch read.
die die lor fanzheng diana already bias liao.

THIRD.
lets see..
WEE ~ chem test postpone ~
and de emaths test today is EASY de lor. =x
hope can get full marks eh ? hahaha. xD

FOURTH.
i took a picture of a VERY VULGAR word on de calculator.
damn i gort so vulgar de meh.
like spoil my reputation. *LOL

its stupid naming de start of paragraph 1 2 3 4. -.-
nth to say le lah haha.
im mad today. =x

-HEY I HVN FINISH MY ENGLISH COMPO-
and once again,
HAPPY BDAY TO MYSELF <3.

No comments: